Tuesday, January 10, 2017

New Book Rising



Old Musing # 67

You know your life sucks when your morning hard on makes you depressed. 

There is all this talk about how us millennials are selfish, immature, and entitled.  That shit’s true ‘cause right now I want someone to blow me then make me my breakfast afterward.  Is that so much to ask?  Oh yeah, one more thing.  I want my husband, Angus, to do it.  Tiny problem however, we’ve been separated for nearly a year, not that he’s counting.

I suppose I should be over it, after all.  You see he got in an accident a while back.  Well, not exactly an accident.  Our crew was doing some spy work for MI-6, investigating Roswell, when he got captured.  The recovery was horrid and we grew apart.  Well, truthfully, he started screwing his cutie physiotherapist.  The cost I paid of falling for a guy more used to pussy than dick.  So, I did my usual and ran off, this time to Japan, to live an austere life at a traditional dojo.  Doesn’t do much for the libido but I’m comforted by the fact that the next slapper that touches me will be blessed by a highly-toned body. 


Did I tell you I also have a brand that lights up when I get excited?

Want more?  This is an excerpt inspired by a new book coming June 2017:
After “the incident” and years of self-imposed exile, Desmond “Deetz’ Mac Innes is called back to Wales when it is learned his father is dead.  In the preceding years, Deetz became a skilled martial artist, slept with everyone, every which way, from San Francisco to Thailand, all the while improved as his psychic powers and insightful wit.  But upon his journey home, he is confronted by another problem, an old crush on his childhood best friend, Angus Reese, soon to be the 12th Earl of Glamorgan.  Amidst international intrigues and historical misrepresentations, between hozer beteshuva (“returning in repentance”) and fy anwylyd (“my beloved”), Deetz must lead a unique crew of talented reprobates, including a lusty talking dog and a vengeful chatty cat, to reveal the curious truth within The Roswell Discrepancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Old Dick and the Sea-THE FULL STORY

Click Here  for the full story in one bite. And when your done, get the real FULL STORY - go to Amazon and purchase   The Roswell Di...

Trending Jewish Podcast

ABOUT THE SHOW If Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David could make a show about nothing… we figured we could make a Jewish podcast about everything. How does Judaism intersect with contemporary culture and illuminate how people live their lives? We don’t profess to have answers, just a host of questions, some profound, some rather goofy. Along the way we’ll learn about Judaism, the arts, politics, living a good life, and the interconnectedness of all things. Join Reconstructing Judaism's Bryan Schwartzman and Rachael Burgess for a weekly podcast about everything Jewish. Subscribe by Email This podcast is produced by Reconstructing Judaism. Visit us at ReconstructingJudaism.org.

Search This Blog