Sunday, April 30, 2017

I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian

Bruce Cockburn, again, quietly doing his thing.  The man has a way of breaking truth down to its harsh, honest elements.  You can't be mad at the guy.  During my escapades with MI-6's "Department of Alien Affairs" I've seen a lot of stupid shit based on people's needs to believe in a fanciful world where things are 'better' (your mileage may vary).  Don't get me wrong now.  I'm a huge sci-fi fan and a fanboy from the time I came out of nappies.  But I knew when I went to see the latest Star Trek installment or sat under a tree to read Jules Verne, that it was a story about humans in a world created by humans.  I'm still waiting for the sci-fi book that keeps us here and where we focus on saving this land, not just the people on it.  Probably some native person has written it already.  I hope I'm right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Old Dick and the Sea-THE FULL STORY

Click Here  for the full story in one bite. And when your done, get the real FULL STORY - go to Amazon and purchase   The Roswell Di...

Trending Jewish Podcast

ABOUT THE SHOW If Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David could make a show about nothing… we figured we could make a Jewish podcast about everything. How does Judaism intersect with contemporary culture and illuminate how people live their lives? We don’t profess to have answers, just a host of questions, some profound, some rather goofy. Along the way we’ll learn about Judaism, the arts, politics, living a good life, and the interconnectedness of all things. Join Reconstructing Judaism's Bryan Schwartzman and Rachael Burgess for a weekly podcast about everything Jewish. Subscribe by Email This podcast is produced by Reconstructing Judaism. Visit us at ReconstructingJudaism.org.

Search This Blog