Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Cute Sexy and Political Erotica - Two Excerpts from "The Roswell Discrepancy"

The Roswell Discrepancy interweaves politics, psychology, sociology, and romantic erotica.  It tells the story of two men who are investigating their fathers' murders.  It is told from the standpoint of Desmond "Deetz" Mac Innes, a man with numerous talents and a painful past.  Angus Reese has everything money can buy and longs for someone to love him for more than his title can buy.  Check out these two pieces - then click the Amazon site to your right and purchase then enjoy the complete story.  Finally, write a review.
For now, enjoy these!
אאאאאאאאאאאאאא
Cute Sexy Excerpt
“Deetz, how come you don’t settle yourself? Same-sex marriage is legal now. You could have a right proper family of your own.”
“Then how will I become an astronaut for N.A.S.A?” I joked.
“Seriously, mate!” “You assume I’ve been exclusive with blokes.” “Well, yeah,” he stammered. “I mean everyone said that… well, you know, there were rumors. I’m sorry if I made wrong assumptions.”

He seemed sincere so I decided, or maybe the cannabis decided to take a chance on being honest. “Let’s say I have enjoyed the companionship of many different types of human creatures.”
“You’re bisexual?”
“I think the kids are calling it 'pan'.”
“Pan? Like a frying pan?”
“No, pansexual. It means someone who is sexually attracted to, can form romantic love toward, or develop an emotional attraction toward people regardless of the other person’s sex or gender identity. Social science types call it ‘gender blind attraction’.”
“Ah, okay.”
I waited for him to say something sexist, chauvinistic, or just plain stupid but he didn’t. He asked if there was any more tea. “I think you’ve had enough tea!” I looked at the clock – 11pm. “Look, it doesn’t seem like you are going to make it home. How about I make you another Martini and we watch tellie until we both fall asleep?”
“Right! Let’s watch that Brokeback Mountain movie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen blokes kiss properly before.”
“Seriously? You went to boarding school.”
“Yeah, but that’s all bullshit hazing. Sure, I’ve watched gay pride and stuff but I want to see what it’s like when they like each other. I wonder if it is any different than kissing some right babe.”
“I assure you. The difference is minuscule, but if you insist.” I walked around the island, took his glass and the DVD from his hands, and started to kiss him. 
He moved back. “What are you doing?”
“You wanted to know what it is like to kiss a bloke. Real life is clearer than any movie.” He stood there for a second, seriously assessing the veracity of my proposition. I thought of saying something like ‘no homo’, as the Americans do but before I could let the words out, he put his lips on mine. Okay, this is a unique situation – I’m standing with my childhood friend who, and yes, I must admit it, I’ve been crushing on since I was five. I’m scared. I’m excited. I’m high as hell from adrenaline infused marijuana and I can feel my brand exploding against my shirt. I have choices. I could take a taste or I could push for the full Monty and then some. 

But, I’m hungry not greedy.
אאאאאאאאאאאאאא
Political Erotica Excerpt
When we got upstairs, we sat on opposite sides of the bed like some married couple wondering how we were going to tell the kids about the divorce. “It’s always been easy for you,” he started. “You just did what you wanted, whenever you wanted – damn the world and what it thought. It hasn’t worked like that for me. You and me, we live in different worlds. I have to think about what everyone thinks, how they see me. It makes a difference. Something like this… relationship, well, it changes things, how people see me, if they respect me or not.”
“Oh, I see. So being some playboy slapper throwing around your daddy’s money with abandon makes you look like an upstanding citizen? I beg to disagree. What you were doing contributed nothing to the continued turning of this planet nor added to the well-being of the citizens on it. I’m sorry, Your Grace, but you were hardly anything worth remembering until now and if you keep acting an ass, you will disappear just like loads of titled folk have since the end of the war.”
“And you were less of a slut than I?”
“I think you’re missing the point here. Ciara’s right, your feelings about being with me are interfering with the real business at hand.”
“We haven’t left the country as of yet.”
“No, but we will be and this needs to get settled before we do.” I turned around and looked at his back. “Listen, mate, I get it. If you feel that a relationship with a man somehow hurts some image you think you’ve gotta have as the 12th Earl, so be it. I’m good. But let me put all my cards on the table. I love you, love you very much – not just the you I knew as a child but the grown up you, despite the fact that you can be a real ass sometimes. And I thought we were at a good place but if we aren’t, that’s okay. I took my chances, something I would never have done before, and I can live with the consequences either way. But you’d better be good to me – I’ve had enough of people who were supposed to love me treating me like shit. I couldn’t do anything about that then, I was a kid. Now I’m an adult and I will be respected and my feelings cherished by everyone who calls themselves friend, lover, partner, or whatever. Thus, if you just want to work this mission with me, then fine, but I will not have you denigrate me, who I screw, or my feelings for you. Your sexual identity shit is between you and your conscience.”
Amazon:  The Roswell Discrepancy: a human romance in three parts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Old Dick and the Sea-THE FULL STORY

Click Here  for the full story in one bite. And when your done, get the real FULL STORY - go to Amazon and purchase   The Roswell Di...

Trending Jewish Podcast

ABOUT THE SHOW If Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David could make a show about nothing… we figured we could make a Jewish podcast about everything. How does Judaism intersect with contemporary culture and illuminate how people live their lives? We don’t profess to have answers, just a host of questions, some profound, some rather goofy. Along the way we’ll learn about Judaism, the arts, politics, living a good life, and the interconnectedness of all things. Join Reconstructing Judaism's Bryan Schwartzman and Rachael Burgess for a weekly podcast about everything Jewish. Subscribe by Email This podcast is produced by Reconstructing Judaism. Visit us at ReconstructingJudaism.org.

Search This Blog