Monday, April 27, 2020

3rd Installment of COVID-19 and the Submissive





COVID-19 & THE SUBMISSIVE - Musing # 1348: Family Quarantine – Day 1 minus 2
Chapter 2 – Deetz, Angus, and Toni
I undressed him like a King, slowly, ensuring each item was precisely folded or hung as if each item were also human.  I am the son of the 11th Earl’s valet.  I learned servitude from my father as he was part of a dynasty – a Mac Innes male had worked for an Earl of Glamorgan since the 1800s.  Da wasn’t bi like me but he greatly admired his earl.  I love my earl too, but I do it on my knees atop of a ketubah, a marriage contract.  I’ve spent much time wondering what my queerphobic father, dead now almost six years, would think of how I was fulfilling my duty.

“You’re thinking again!” Angus growled.  “I am here now; your studying is over.  I am your only thought.”
True, why waste time?  My da and our horrid relationship was over and Angus’s fabulous cock were here now.  And I want to enjoy every drop of both.  “Yes, your Grace,” I replied.  I tried not to look at him. I swear Angus was a Michelangelo statue carved from my dreams.   The man ate everything, especially pretzels (his favourite food that I must make for him insistently), and still had the body most athletes only find in a bottle of steroids.  His muscles were taut, and his druidic tattoos shifted like dancing ladies from an Edison kinetoscope as he walked to a side table on the other side of the bed.  He took a vape pen and a leather pouch from the top drawer.  My balls shudder at what I imagine is to come.
“Finish undressing.  Get on the bed,” he said as he propped up a pillow under the hook in the wall behind the bed.  Angus pulled a royal blue ball gag with a black binding.  “I have new lube I want to apply to your hole.”  I dropped my clothes in the hamper unceremoniously then got in the bed and leaned back.
“And this salve for your wrists”.  He hates scars on my skin.  “I will never damage your skin nor your heart, of that I promise”, he vowed the night before our wedding.  “But I own you, totally and in every way.”  t was his way of driving a permanent wedge between that pain of childhood abuse and our fetish.
“I am at your service, your Grace.”
Installing the ball firmly in my mouth, he replied, “Right.  Do you understand?  Do you really?”  He stretched the leather straps, securing them with a lock behind my upper neck.  It was quite tight, mildly uncomfortable as it forced my lips as wide as his dick, saliva dripping as only a good deep throat brings.  Then he spread lip balm, so my lips won’t dry and crack.   Angus stepped back and admired his work thus far.  “Yes.  Right.”  He smiled affirmingly.  “I don’t need your words.  Your groans and pleadings, that’s what I crave.”  Angus applied to my wrists a different lotion that smelled of sandalwood and aloe vera.  He was breathing heavily as he put on the metal cuffs.  “I’m going to give you what you want but my way, do you understand?”  I didn’t but I nodded ‘yes’ anyway.  Then was the sound of a metal click.  I shook a bit, hoping he would do . . . just about . . . anything.  Angus raised my bound hands over my head and attached the cuffs to the hook.
Brilliant.  He must have seen the excitement in my eyes because he added, “Anticipating something?”  I dropped my gaze.  “You want me to fuck you?  Poor thing.”  I don’t know where he got the hemp rope, but he used it to make a simple binding for my ankles.  He checked that they were secure before finally releasing my dick using his key (he fooled me into thinking I had the only one, the devilish man).  He took yet a different lotion, the smell of which I was unfamiliar and started massaging my cock, his hands firm and the stroke determinant.  My cock expanded like helium filling a balloon.  I thought I was going mad.
I elevated my hips so high to take full advantage of his strokes to the point where I thought I’d pulled something.  I didn’t care though.  I had missed him.  I missed this.  I missed all of it.  “Please,” I garbled past the ball.  “Please!” I tried to say.
But he stopped and walked away taking all the warmth with him. “You deserve a special treat since you’ve been so good.  But I don’t quite want this orgasm to stop here.”  When he came back into view, he was encasing a long, ribbed butt plug with a gooey clear paste.  “Let’s get your orgasm out of the way otherwise it will ruin everything.”  He spread me with a yank to the crook of my right leg.  Angus kneeled over me intently as he slowly inserted the toy in my asshole.  Its ribs were growing, black nobs that tinkled my sphincter into compliance as Angus pushed it in me.  Once I’d loosen up a bit, he increased speed.  “Does that feel good?  Your wanker is certainly engaged,” Angus said.  He had stopped touching my dick, which was disappointing although soon forgotten as the sides of my asshole and prostate started vibrating.  “You may come now,” he said like a bored school teacher during a math class.
Too soon!  Too soon! my brain exploded.  I wanted to build just a bit more but his words are my command.  The inside of my thighs shook uncontrollably.  My dick flopped up and down as a shattering sensation ran out its tiny hole and shot cum up high and landed on my chest.  I moaned, maybe cried a little for, as I said, I had missed him.
There was a light ramping at the bedroom door.  Toni came in and saw me huffing with cum all over my stomach and chest, tied to the wall and at my feet.  “Well,” she said, “I guess I missed all the fun.”  The lights were on but dimmed so the moonlight came in giving this brown goddess a spotlight as if she was just introduced to the audience.   Her floor length dressing gown was a white, sheer fabric that was a perfect draped over her curves including the baby bump.  Her 35mm camera hung off a strap behind her back.  Was she serious about taking pictures?
Angus got up and while wiping his hands on a wet towel, he said, “You are lovely.  Please come sit down.”  He pointed to the foot of the bed. 
Toni walked to her assigned seat.  Her face had a cautious expression.  “It seems you started without me.  Maybe I should go and leave you two alone.”
“Sit.”  Angus stood at her opposite. 
She frowned.  “Ah, let me remind you.  I’m not English and I don’t go for all that master, servant thing you two are engaged in.”
“Luckily we’re Welsh,” Angus said taking a softer tone.
He extended his hand toward the edge of the bed.  “Please, I would like to talk first.”
She sat.  “I know you’re not thrilled by this.  I just want to say I have no intentions.  I’m not asking for anything, not for me or the twins.”  She inhaled then said, “My therapy practice offers the money and flexibility I need to live as a single mom.”  She became silent, maybe digging for the honesty inside her words.  “I just thought you two may want to know them.”
“Either you lied to me before or you’re lying to me now; I’m tempted to go for the latter as you were quite high and drunk then.”
“What are you talking about?”
“In Tel Aviv, after our first . . . round together.  He was sleeping and you started to talk about not feeling fulfilled.”
“I shouldn’t have said that.  It’s only partially true,” Toni said sighing.  “I adore working with patients but many come to me with a disease that has festered too long.  And, like with gangrene in the body, some are damaged beyond repair or enough repair to allow them to live a good life.  However, I do sometimes think I’m wrong as well.”  I saw her lower her head.  When we were in Chicago together, when I wasn’t babbling on about foolishness, before she graduated and passed the licensing exam, Toni was so excited about being a psychologist and serving the Black community.  But soon on, Toni had discovered that the constraints – social, racial, economic, policy – were often well beyond her client’s reach, let alone hers.  Too many people with excruciating years of sexual and physical abuse set out in a world that gives them no respite.  I recall her saying once on an email, “They die in the same conditions in which they were raised.  Knowing their truth wasn’t going pay the bills or put food on the table.   Angus walked over to the wet bar and got a water for her along with a box of tissue.  I couldn’t see her face well, considering the angle I was perched.  But her tone said everything.  “I sometimes wonder if this whole parenting adventure is a way for me to avoid work.”
“You’re not the first nor the last person to become disenchanted with the truths of their profession.  But you still love working with people.  That’s very clear.  You just need a better venue.”  Angus then walked to his suit coat to remove his mobile.  “You gave me solid advice about the foundation.  You understood the management issues and came up with doable solutions.”  I saw Toni watch him walk just the same way I did.  She licked her lips and jizzed her hair, like babes on the pull.  “I think I have a solution for you.  But you have to promise me something.”  He scrolled and tapped until he landed on what he wanted.  Then he put the smartphone behind his back and continued, “Never lie to me again, any kind of lie.  If you pledge fidelity to this House, it is forever.  I wouldn’t own you like some slave, but you would be joining a rich, vast, and varied tradition.  And I am dedicated to its survival.” 
Angus handed Toni the mobile and she started scrolling through, stopping at certain points to let out brief exclamations.  “Oh, my G-d!  Are you kidding me?”  She seemed to scroll some more.  “I don’t understand.” 
I didn’t see him grab the small box from his clothes, but he handed her one.  She put down the mobile and opened it eagerly.  Damn, I could see it was diamonds from way over here.  “I want you to marry us and join our family.  Before you give me obstacles, please remember, I am very, very rich and the Druid community smiles on a wife with two husbands.  In Welsh, women like you are called, Wedi'i alinio'n fendigedig, Blessedly Aligned.   And it is said the children of such unions are twice blessed because of the extra love and attention they receive.”  Toni put the ring on, examining it against her skin.  “You should have your lawyer look at this but I should add that your family approved.”
“You talked to my father about this idea of yours?”
“Of course!  I need good relations with my children’s grandparents.  The key to passing on history and cultural memories.  I can’t have them disliking me.”
“I see,” Toni said as she scrolled through reading bits and pieces of likely of legalize.  “So if I marry you two, I will get a title and economic security, as will my children.  I get to move into a castle . . . “
“Estate, it’s an estate.”
“Whatever, I get to live here and raise my kids here?  You will make sure that their bar and bat mitzvahs are in Israel?  Did you throw Belgium in there too?  And, I’m sorry,” she pointed at the mobile’s screen, “nobody has THAT much money.”
“I do have a townhouse in Belgium.  Will  that suffice?  And that figure is correct.  I’m not one of those businessmen who have no idea of his financial worth.  Glamorgan earls are taught at their father’s knee the value of hard work and smart planning.  That is why my lineage has survived where others went up in the smoke of the world wars.”  Yeah, he’d been watching Kenneth Branagh’s 1989 Henry V.  He let out a large breath before asking, “Will you marry me and Deetz then?”
Toni thought for several moments then said, “I have conditions as well.”
Angus walked over to me and started releasing me.  “I am listening.”
Toni turned to us both.  “I want my own room.  It can be close, but I need alone time more than others.”
“Okay.”
“I want a wedding,” she blushed.  “I mean, every girl wants her princess party!”
“You will have a handfasting.  Invite who you want.  We could arrange something now but I am uncertain when this virus mess and its aftermath will be over.”
“Darlin’ I’m not getting married until I get this baby weight off.”
Angus shrugged.  “Anything else?”
“Yes.  I like sex, but I don’t want it to be considered an obligation or requirement for this relationship.”
Angus thought for a second before asking, “Explain.”
She thought again.  “I’ll tell you if I’m interested.”
“Like coming into our room with a completely sheer gown?”
“You invited me, remember?”
“Touché.”
“I don’t know the right “signal”.  I think we will figure that out over time.  Oh, one more thing.  No other women or men.  No orgies, swinger parties, or BDSM socials.  This is a closed relationship.  I don’t want to chase baby daddy’s all over the fucking earth to plan the next family activity or inform about the next piano recital.  Can you live with that?”
He smiled at me finally while taking off my ball gag.  Her last request fell into a previous discussion of ours about how daddies should behave.  I think he prefers the certainty of monogamy more than I but how could I complain with this arrangement?  “Outside of work, we’ve never taken on another lover.  Agreed, raising children will keep us home for at least the first five years, if not longer.”  He wiped off the drenched ball gag then cleaned my chest of my dry cum.  I started to talk, and he hushed me.  “Your job right now is to listen.”  I closed my mouth and let them finish.
Toni looked around as if she felt she was interrupting.   She handed him his mobile.  “Well, I’ll go back to my room and look at this.  Could you forward it to me?”
“Later,” he replied.  “Get your camera ready.  I want to show you something.”  He lifted me off the pillow and pointed so I would move down and lay completely on my back.
He put a silk scarf over my eyes and tied it behind my head.  “Lay completely still.”
“What are you going to show me?” Toni asked as she positioned herself on my other side.
“How it is that I’m not jealous of you.  Position your camera at his belly.”  It wasn’t until later that evening, that I saw what was done to me.  Angus placed his hand several centimetres over my belly and suddenly I was on fire.  My skin, just in that area, broke out in a sweat, huge bubbles exploded from my pores.  It was amazing and I really, really wanted to touch my dick.  “I hear those thoughts,” Angus whispered to me, “you want to wank off, don’t you?”  He just as quickly withdrew his hand and a cold breeze blew the bubbles away. 
I heard Toni say, “That was amazing!  Look!”  I could feel her lean over me.  A moment later, I heard what sounded like kissing, deep kissing.  “I guess I gave a signal, eh?”
Angus quickly removed my blindfold.  I sat up while he came closer to Toni.  He looked at her pleadingly and she nodded.  He touched her belly tentatively.  “Everything okay?  You feel okay?”
“Yes, your Dr. Randolph is amazing”.
“Do you need anything?  Are folks treating you okay?  Our group can be a bit much.”
“I’m fine.  I love this house and the garden is amazing.  If I have to be stuck on bedrest during a pandemic, this is about the best spot.  By the way, should we covert that bedroom between ours into the nursery?”
His mind had already left the land of the rational.  Angus kept gently rubbing her belly, but his eyes were grappling those breasts, even brilliant now than when we were together in Tel Aviv where the moonlight folded around them.  He blushed (Angus always blushes when he’s horny!).  “I don’t want to hurt you or the babies.”
“Ah, never fucked a pregnant woman before?”
“Never one who was carrying my babies.”
Toni smiled then bent down to kiss me on the lips, readily offering her tongue.  I groaned, responding instinctually.  When she was done, she said, “I didn’t want to leave you out.”
“Thank you,” I said and they both surrounded me, taking charge of different erroneous zones.
Oh yeah, it was going to be that kind of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Old Dick and the Sea-THE FULL STORY

Click Here  for the full story in one bite. And when your done, get the real FULL STORY - go to Amazon and purchase   The Roswell Di...

Trending Jewish Podcast

ABOUT THE SHOW If Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David could make a show about nothing… we figured we could make a Jewish podcast about everything. How does Judaism intersect with contemporary culture and illuminate how people live their lives? We don’t profess to have answers, just a host of questions, some profound, some rather goofy. Along the way we’ll learn about Judaism, the arts, politics, living a good life, and the interconnectedness of all things. Join Reconstructing Judaism's Bryan Schwartzman and Rachael Burgess for a weekly podcast about everything Jewish. Subscribe by Email This podcast is produced by Reconstructing Judaism. Visit us at ReconstructingJudaism.org.

Search This Blog