Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Thanks to all my fans, a negative review, and a comic

Thanks to everyone who attended my biographer's book release party.  Thanks to the great folks at City Coffeehouse as well for being so welcoming.  Great fun was had by all.  If you missed it, don't worry as she is planning other events for the near future.  Check back for details.

I noted a negative book review which indicated they didn't  like offensive words they found in the story.  I suppose I should have warned folks - I'm not politically correct and use offensive language like most folks toss off paper towels.  If you aren't irritated or offended by something in this story then I should fire my writer.  I believe sex and love are messy and the language offered in reflecting on them has to reflect that madness.  I appreciate that we are trying to improve our homophobic, hyper-masculine, sexist, racist, etc. cultures.  I'm not here to do that because I'm no social activist. I'm a man trying to find some emotional comfort in this wacky place we call Earth.  Period.

Now for something completely different ...

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Old Dick and the Sea-THE FULL STORY

Click Here  for the full story in one bite. And when your done, get the real FULL STORY - go to Amazon and purchase   The Roswell Di...

Trending Jewish Podcast

ABOUT THE SHOW If Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David could make a show about nothing… we figured we could make a Jewish podcast about everything. How does Judaism intersect with contemporary culture and illuminate how people live their lives? We don’t profess to have answers, just a host of questions, some profound, some rather goofy. Along the way we’ll learn about Judaism, the arts, politics, living a good life, and the interconnectedness of all things. Join Reconstructing Judaism's Bryan Schwartzman and Rachael Burgess for a weekly podcast about everything Jewish. Subscribe by Email This podcast is produced by Reconstructing Judaism. Visit us at ReconstructingJudaism.org.

Search This Blog